Public Screenings and Events 6 Articles
- Can I organize in-person or virtual public screenings of NFB films in Canada
- How do I host a screening in my community?
- As a librarian, what public screening programs am I able to offer my patrons?
- What is the NFB’s AABIZIINGWASHI (WIDE AWAKE) collection?
- What is the RENDEZ-VOUS DE LA FRANCOPHONIE (RVF)?
- Where else are your films available?
Digital Downloads 22 Articles
- How do I purchase a downloadable film on NFB.ca?
- Which media player is best for playing my download?
- How do I find the films I have purchased?
- I’m having issues with my download on NFB.ca.
- What should I do if the film I downloaded doesn’t play properly or is corrupted?
- Are subtitles available on downloaded or rented titles? Are they supported on my media player and portable device?
NFB Education 8 Articles
- What is NFB Education?
- How can I find NFB films to use in the classroom?
- What educational resources are available?
- What educational apps are available?
- Do I need to buy Public Performance Rights if I want to show a film in a classroom or educational setting?
- What changes were made to Canadian copyright law in 2012?
Viewing films online 18 Articles
- Can I really watch films for free on NFB.ca?
- How much time do I have to view a rental?
- What system requirements are needed to watch videos on NFB.ca?
- I’m having issues with my rental on NFB.ca.
- I’m having problems making a purchase on NFB.ca.
- I’m having difficulties streaming a film.