National Film Board of Canada productions are accessible in every region of the country through Community Screenings, in libraries via programs such as the NFB Film Club, and at special annual events like the Rendez-Vous de la Fracophonie or National Canadian Film Day. These screenings can be organized as in-person or virtual events. NFB works can also be watched in theatres or in events near your city. Click here for more information about public screenings.
- Can I organize in-person or virtual public screenings of NFB films in Canada?
- How do I host a screening in my community?
- As a librarian, what public screening programs am I able to offer my patrons?
- What is the NFB’s AABIZIINGWASHI (WIDE AWAKE) collection?
- What is the RENDEZ-VOUS DE LA FRANCOPHONIE (RVF)?