es, many of our available titles are subtitled for the hearing impaired and are supported by most media players. Refer to your player’s user manual to activate the subtitles. We have successfully tested our subtitles on the following players (using Mac OS 10.x and Windows XP, Vista and 7): QuickTime 7.6.5 through 10, iTunes 9 and 10, and VLC 1.0.5.
- Are subtitles or closed-captions available on downloaded or rented titles? Are they supported on my media player and portable device?
- Is the surround sound option available with the films I rented or downloaded?
- I’m having issues with my download on NFB.ca.
- I’m having issues with my rental on NFB.ca.
- I’m having problems making a purchase on NFB.ca.
- What should I do if the film I downloaded doesn’t play properly or is corrupted?