As a public producer and distributor, the NFB has a duty to be part of the great social debates of the day. This is why the NFB produces and co-produces creative audiovisual works that reflect a diverse array of Canadian perspectives. The NFB strongly believes that creative expression can play a vital part in fostering dialogue, discussion and debate between all Canadians. In its role as a public agency, the NFB is neither partisan nor an advocate of specific positions.
- Research support: how to request access to our institutional archival documents?
- NFB Archives 2.0: Same Great Content, Great New Platform
- Privacy notice concerning personal information
- How do I create my NFB.ca account?
- I want to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- What happened with interactive websites that used Adobe Flash?