As a public producer and distributor, the NFB has a duty to be part of the great social debates of the day. This is why the NFB produces and co-produces creative audiovisual works that reflect a diverse array of Canadian perspectives. The NFB strongly believes that creative expression can play a vital part in fostering dialogue, discussion and debate between all Canadians. In its role as a public agency, the NFB is neither partisan nor an advocate of specific positions.
- I want to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- How to enable Flash player on a web browser that has it disabled by default?
- How to take a screenshot with Windows
- How to take a screenshot with Mac OS
- Why can’t I find a particular NFB title on the site?
- How do I change the dimensions of an embedded video?