After many months of planning and development, our brand-new platform is almost ready for its soft launch. In addition to a fresh look and feel, the website will offer many new features:
- Advanced search tools with a wide array of filters for more precise searching;
- Faster and easier downloads;
- A new video player with optimized navigation tools;
- A rate calculator allowing clients to get price estimates outside office hours;
- Clipbins to save shots, organize projects and share findings with collaborators;
- Simplified order process to request licences;
- Quick access to your request history;
- And more.
All this along with the same top-quality content and personalized customer service we’ve always been known for.
Accounts and projects migration
Rest assured that all accounts and projects (also known as clipbins) will be transferred to the new website.
Use the same email address to sign in to your account. Then, simply create a new password. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to get back to your projects and access your request history right away.
Please note that your new account can also be used on our main NFB.ca platform. We’ve installed a “single sign-on” authentication feature so that you can use a single account for all our services.
Summer updates: a work-in-progress
Over the summer we will be fine-tuning the site and gradually adding features, so please bear with us. We hope to unveil the finished, mobile-ready product sometime in the fall.
We’d love to hear what you think of the new website. Please feel free to contact us to share any comments or feedback; by understanding your needs we can better improve the platform.