We recognize that the NFB has produced a particularly strong collection of films on the humanities and social sciences, and wanted to expand our offering in other subject areas. By adding new films to our collection, we’re limiting the amount of time educators need to spend searching for media resources on the Internet. Our goal is to help you find exactly what you need—in one place.
- Differentiating paid content from free content using the MARC Records
- Accessing CAMPUS through Open School
- How to transition to our new MARC records
- Changes to MARC 21 Records
- How can I access FREE access to CAMPUS for all Canadian teachers and instructors?
- I am having issues viewing CAMPUS content or accessing CAMPUS features