By adhering to the NFB’s IP authentication service, institutional clients can screen NFB content at locations throughout their network range. This service also works with remote access proxies and VPNs for home and offsite usage.
- Differentiating paid content from free content using the MARC Records
- Accessing CAMPUS through Open School
- How to transition to our new MARC records
- Changes to MARC 21 Records
- How can I access FREE access to CAMPUS for all Canadian teachers and instructors?
- I am having issues viewing CAMPUS content or accessing CAMPUS features