Our system uses IP Authentication to identify your location. We then verify if we have the rights in your territory for the title you are trying to purchase. If the film isn’t available in your territory, it is simply because we do not have the rights to sell that particular film in that territory.
- Is the surround sound option available with the films I rented or downloaded?
- I’m having issues with my download on NFB.ca.
- What should I do if the film I downloaded doesn’t play properly or is corrupted?
- How do I find the films I have purchased?
- Are subtitles available on downloaded or rented titles? Are they supported on my media player and portable device?
- Can I get a refund for a movie I downloaded or rented?