Subscribing libraries get: public screening rights to NFB educational films; MARC records, allowing electronic management of bibliographical information; and IP authentication services, facilitating institution-wide screenings of NFB productions.
- Changes to MARC 21 Records
- COVID-19: What are the steps to activate my free CAMPUS subscription?
- How can I access FREE access to CAMPUS for all Canadian teachers and instructors?
- I am having issues viewing CAMPUS content or accessing CAMPUS features
- CAMPUS USER GUIDE
- Why do you have non-NFB films on CAMPUS?