Subscribing libraries get: public screening rights to NFB educational films; MARC records, allowing electronic management of bibliographical information; and IP authentication services, facilitating institution-wide screenings of NFB productions.
- Differentiating paid content from free content using the MARC Records
- Accessing CAMPUS through Open School
- How to transition to our new MARC records
- Changes to MARC 21 Records
- How can I access FREE access to CAMPUS for all Canadian teachers and instructors?
- I am having issues viewing CAMPUS content or accessing CAMPUS features