No, thousands of NFB productions—documentaries, animated films, interactive productions and alternative dramas—are available for free classroom viewing at NFB.ca, the NFB’s online Screening Room. However, a CAMPUS subscription offers you a greater selection, an education-focused search function, advance rights to new releases and special educational titles, and full use of NFB educational resources.
- Differentiating paid content from free content using the MARC Records
- Accessing CAMPUS through Open School
- How to transition to our new MARC records
- Changes to MARC 21 Records
- How can I access FREE access to CAMPUS for all Canadian teachers and instructors?
- I am having issues viewing CAMPUS content or accessing CAMPUS features