We have encoded our downloadable films in MP4 format with H.264 encoding and AAC sound. Films with subtitles are encoded in TTX format.
- Is the surround sound option available with the films I rented or downloaded?
- I’m having issues with my download on NFB.ca.
- What should I do if the film I downloaded doesn’t play properly or is corrupted?
- How do I find the films I have purchased?
- Are subtitles available on downloaded or rented titles? Are they supported on my media player and portable device?
- Can I get a refund for a movie I downloaded or rented?