Our system uses IP Authentication to identify your location. We then verify whether we have the distribution rights in your territory for the title you are trying to purchase. If the film isn’t available in your territory, it is simply because we do not have the rights to distribute that particular film in your territory.
- Are subtitles or closed-captions available on downloaded or rented titles? Are they supported on my media player and portable device?
- Is the surround sound option available with the films I rented or downloaded?
- I’m having issues with my rental on NFB.ca.
- I’m having problems making a purchase on NFB.ca.
- I’m having difficulties streaming a film.
- The film I’m trying to watch keeps starting and stopping.