Your downloads are saved to your browser’s download folder by default. Your media player user manual should contain specific instructions on how to upload the video files onto your portable device (smart phone, tablet etc.).
- Is the surround sound option available with the films I rented or downloaded?
- I’m having issues with my download on NFB.ca.
- What should I do if the film I downloaded doesn’t play properly or is corrupted?
- How do I find the films I have purchased?
- Are subtitles available on downloaded or rented titles? Are they supported on my media player and portable device?
- Can I get a refund for a movie I downloaded or rented?