When do I need to buy Public Performance Rights?

You need to acquire PPR if you intend to show a film in a non-educational public setting.

This includes museums and galleries; health and social service organizations; government ministries and agencies; military organizations; NGOs; Non-Profit organizations; correctional facilities; private businesses and corporations. When selling to these clients, the NFB incorporates PPR into original price of sale.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles