Please note that only educators with CAMPUS accounts can access the content in our Learning Bundles, our resource tools for educators. Once you find a bundle that contains content you’d like to use, you can incorporate it into your classroom in any way you see fit. Come across a glossary that you find useful? Share it with your students via your classroom Twitter hashtag or your class blog, for example. If you discover a website that is particularly useful, you can give your students some time during your lesson to explore it first-hand. Most items found in our bundles are accompanied with classroom-integration suggestions.
- Changes to MARC 21 Records
- COVID-19: What are the steps to activate my free CAMPUS subscription?
- How can I access FREE access to CAMPUS for all Canadian teachers and instructors?
- I am having issues viewing CAMPUS content or accessing CAMPUS features
- CAMPUS USER GUIDE
- Why do you have non-NFB films on CAMPUS?