No, most media players can’t decode 5:1 sound. When it becomes widely available we will update our files accordingly.
- Is the surround sound option available with the films I rented or downloaded?
- I’m having issues with my download on NFB.ca.
- What should I do if the film I downloaded doesn’t play properly or is corrupted?
- How do I find the films I have purchased?
- Are subtitles available on downloaded or rented titles? Are they supported on my media player and portable device?
- Can I get a refund for a movie I downloaded or rented?